TOHME LEGAL is a Lebanese International full range Law firm, our areas of expertise include, Company formation/registration in Lebanon, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Oil & Gas Law in Lebanon and Abroad, Arbitration, Intellectual Property, Agency & Franchise, Banking & Finance, Contracts & Liability, Criminal Law in Lebanon, Investment Law, Administrative law, Employment Law, Human Rights, Hospitality Law, Real Estate Law.
At Tohme Legal Attorneys & Legal Counsel we pride ourselves in providing educated, innovative legal services to regional and international businesses, individuals and public administrations we advise in Administrative, Commercial, Civil, Criminal law, we offer dispute resolution services at its best. Our clients will benefit from more then 50 years of worldwide experience and expertise in managing and closing legal disputes, commercial transactions and multi-national regulatory issues in Arabic, English, French and Italian. We are looking forward to handle your most complex legal issues.
Mobile : +961 71155998
Mail : email@example.com
School : International College Ain Aar/Beirut - Eastwood College
University of London
- LLB 2012 - USEK Lebanon.
- Admitted to the Beirut Bar -Association in 2013.
- PgCert in International Business Law from the University of London in 2015.
- PgDip with Merit in International Dispute Resolution from the University of London in 2017.
- LLM in Commercial & Corporate Law from the University of London 2018.
- Certificates in:
- Intellectual property management for corporations & commercial entities - 2014.
- Oil & Gas/ Understanding & drafting Oil & Gas Contracts - Advanced Master Class.
- FATCA - BBA 2014
- Oil & Gas Laws - BBA 2014
- Arbitration & Mediation - BBA 2014
- Mediation - 2015
- International conference for the protection of personal data - 2015
- International Criminal Proceedings - 2016
- Intensive Course On Human Rights - 2016.
- International Human Rights Mechanisms For Protection - 2016.
- International & National Mechanisms For The Prevention Of Torture - 2017.
- The representation of victims before international and internationalized courts - 28 september 2018.
- The right of access to a lawyer as a fundamental legal safeguard against torture and ill-treatment - 12&13 february 2019
Arabic, English & French.
Oil & Gas Law, International/National Commercial & Corporate Law, International/National Business Law, Arbitration, Investment Law, Intellectual Property Law, Real Estate/Construction Law, Criminal Law, Expropriation Law, Human Rights, Litigation.